Thursday 8 July 2010

Pillar that holds our lives

I'm so thankful to God today because at times I forget that he holds me in his hands and all those around me that I love. When I remember his goodness and his mercies it is enough to get me on my face saying thank you.

In our lives we will be disappointed, we feel rejected , we will feel unloved, we will pass through storms and I could just go on.

Take heart because Jesus is the pillar that holds our lives. If not for Jesus I would have crumbled but I have made him my foundation so I know that I will not crumble. I know that God is my true Father that will not abandon me . This gives me butterflies in my stomach hehehe ... I feel his love which is so sweet. Above all circumstances he is worthy of praise :)

The second video is a song by Sonnie Badu called 'Covenant keeping God'. God is awesome :)


Such encouraging words in this song. Be blessed :)

P.S I love African style Praise & Worship. I love everything actually .... as long as we Praising him :)





blog comments powered by Disqus